- What Color is Your Brain and How is it Affecting Your Communication Skill?
- Is your communication helping… or hurting you?
- How you think is how you speak…do you know your own genetic thinking style?
- How can you avoid miscommunication that causes costly mistakes?
- You thought you were clear while communication, yet people don’t seem to get you! Why?
- Learn the foundation of brains genetic style of processing information
- Learn about the Colored Glass Syndrome
- Complete the Colored Brain Communication Inventory (a Psychometric Profiling Tool) and discover your personal profile, strengths and weaknesses in communication
- Identify others Colored Brain type and develop powerful communication strategies
- Develop skills to ask effective questions
- Convert negative feedback into positive responses
- Stop feeling bad or hurt once you identify others Colored Brain type
- Eliminate misconceptions about others
The workshop is delivered in a fun and engaging way consisting of Important Concepts, Group Exercises, Quizzes, Projects, Role Playing Activities and more.
Requires a minimum of: 1 Day (inclusive of breaks).
Who Should Attent
The application and benefits of Colored Brain communication have been observed in:
Can be applied in all aspects of our society:
Managers, Team Leaders, Sales & Marketing Professionals, Technical & Specialists, Professionals & Consultants, Public Relations & Spokespeople, Business owners & Entrepreneurs, Supervisors & Executives.
Anyone who wants to improve their communication, influencing skills and overcome interaction barriers.
Request a proposal for your organisation today.